PLANNING & MANAGEMENT
Since 1995 Jacobszoon and Associates, Inc. has provided a wide range of professional forestry, natural resource, and land management consulting services to a diverse client base throughout northern California. Our core services include forestry consulting, biological and botanical assessments, ecological restoration, and water quality monitoring and management. Located in downtown Ukiah, we work with clients throughout Mendocino, Sonoma, Lake, and Napa counties on projects ranging from rural house site development to large scale industrial timber management and vineyard development.
- County Cannabis Cultivation Permitting- Renewals and Portal Resubmissions
- County Cannabis Cultivation Appendix G and Project Descriptions
- Biological/Botanical Assessments
- Invasive Species/Bullfrog Management, Monitoring, and Reporting
- Fire Risk Assessment and Mitigation
- Oak Woodland Restoration and Management
- Emergency Notice of Timber Operations (for fire- damaged timberlands)
- Properties impacted by recent fires may qualify for a timber harvest exemption or emergency under the California Forest Practice Rules. The Dead, Dying, or Diseased Exemption or Emergency Notice Harvest Form will allow for the removal of trees that are dead and/or dying as a result of fire.
Water Quality Monitoring & Management
- In need of California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) compliant documents? Please contact us here.
- Now offering SWPPP Development. For more information, visit our Water Quality Management page here.
- We're on the news! https://www.nbcbayarea.com/investigations/Central-Coast-Pot-Growers-Exploiting-Loophole-to-Skirt-Size-Restrictions-on-Grows-486503081.html
Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreements (LSAAs)
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) General Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement for Activities Related to Cannabis Cultivation (General Agreement) has been Approved and is in Effect - https://www.wildlife.ca.gov/conservation/lsa
- Certain post-fire recovery projects may qualify for emergency exemption under Fish and Game Code (FGC) 1610.