NATURAL RESOURCE & ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTING
Since 1995 Jacobszoon and Associates, Inc. has provided a wide range of professional forestry, natural resource, and land management consulting services to a diverse client base throughout northern California. Over the past 30 years we have expanded our core services to include forest resource management, biological and botanical resource management, rural planning and development, fire risk assessment and mitigation, water quality assessment and mitigation, wetland delineation and mitigation, and water rights procurement and management.
With locations on California's north coast and in the Central Valley, we work with clients from southern Humboldt to Tuolumne County. We deliver comprehensive services on a diverse portfolio of natural resource and environmental projects ranging in scope from small scale private land management to large scale governmental initiatives and industrial ventures.
Jacobszoon and Associates, Inc. is a proud Gold Sponsor of the 2022 Rural County Representatives of California (RCRC) Annual Meeting https://web.cvent.com/event/21c88512-1ce0-4470-bc33-ce83a3bdb960/summary
Rocklin Office Opening Mid July
Jacobszoon and Associates, Inc. is excited to extend our services to the Sierra Nevada Range. By setting up permanent operations in the greater Sacramento area, we'll be able to service areas from southern Humboldt to Tuolumne Counties.
Office Location: 3111 Sunset Blvd. Suite L, Rocklin, CA 95677
Expanded Service Offerings
Jacobszoon and Associates, Inc. is excited to be expanding our core service offerings to include:
- Environmental Assessments & Permitting
- We specialize in a range of permit applications and environmental assessments including Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreements (LSAA), CEQA Initial Studies, CEQA Mitigated Negative Declarations, CEQA Notices of Exemption, CEQA Environmental Impact Reports, Clean Water Act 404 permits and 401 certifications.
- Advanced GIS, Remote Sensing, & Mapping
- Deploying advanced GIS and mapping tools as well as near real time geospatial data, we deliver cutting edge solutions for a variety of environmental and natural resources projects.
- Program & Project Management
- From niche work to program management, our highly experienced group of professionals are ready to take on and manage any environmental or natural resource challenge you may have. We employ one of the most advanced and comprehensive project and resource management solutions on the market.