PLANNING & MANAGEMENT
Since 1995 Jacobszoon and Associates, Inc. has provided a wide range of professional forestry, natural resource, and land management consulting services to a diverse client base throughout northern California. Our core services include forestry consulting, biological and botanical assessments, ecological restoration, and water quality monitoring and management. Located in downtown Ukiah, we work with clients throughout Mendocino, Sonoma, Lake, and Napa counties on projects ranging from rural house site development to large scale industrial timber management and vineyard development.
- New hire – Jacob Jaquysh - B.S. Degree, Forestry and Soils - As a full time employee Jacob will be joining the Forestry team as an Environmental Technician.
- New hire – Taylor Perry - B.S. Environmental Science and Management, emphasis in Ecological Restoration - As a full time employee Taylor will be joining the Water Quality team as an Environmental Technician.
- New hire – Erik Snow - B.S. Degree, Forestry and Natural Resources - As a full time employee Erik will be joining the Forestry team as an Environmental Technician.
- Properties impacted by recent fires may qualify for a timber harvest exemption or emergency under the California Forest Practice Rules. The Dead, Dying, or Diseased Exemption or Emergency Notice Harvest Form will allow for the removal of trees that are dead and/or dying as a result of fire.
Water Quality Monitoring & Management
- Now offering SWPPP Development. For more information, visit our Water Quality Management page here.
- We're on the news! https://www.nbcbayarea.com/investigations/Central-Coast-Pot-Growers-Exploiting-Loophole-to-Skirt-Size-Restrictions-on-Grows-486503081.html
- The California State Water Resources Control Board’s (SWRCB) Cannabis Cultivation Policy has Been Approved and is in Effect - https://www.waterboards.ca.gov/water_issues/programs/cannabis/index.html
Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreements (LSAAs)
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) General Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement for Activities Related to Cannabis Cultivation (General Agreement) has been Approved and is in Effect - https://www.wildlife.ca.gov/conservation/lsa
- Certain post-fire recovery projects may qualify for emergency exemption under Fish and Game Code (FGC) 1610.