Cannabis Cultivation Compliance and Licensing Services
Site Management Plans
With extensive experience in water quality management related to cannabis cultivation, our team of Water Quality Analysts and Technicians are qualified to assess projects for compliance with current policy and to develop Site Management Plans for cannabis cultivators pursuing state licensing. Site Management Plans are developed pursuant to State Water Resource Control Board (SWRCB) Order WQ 2017-0023-DWQ and in consideration of Fish and Game Code 1602.
Site Erosion and Sediment Control
Slope failure related to hillside grading and development is a common occurrence along California's north coast. Our team of qualified professionals can work to stabilize and reinforce developed or proposed sites to withstand future storm events. Site Erosion and Sediment Control Plans are developed pursuant to SWRCB Order WQ 2017-0023-DWQ and in consideration of Fish and Game Code 1602.
Construction activities which disturb one acre or more of land are required to implement a Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) prepared by a Qualified SWPPP Developer (QSD) pursuant to WQ Order 2009-009-DWQ and National Pollution Discharge Elimination System No. CAS000002, as amended by Order No. 2010-0014-DWQ and Order No. 2012-0006-DWQ. Construction activities that may require a SWPPP include:
- Any construction or demolition activity, including but not limited to, clearing, grading, grubbing, or excavation, or any other activity that results in a land disturbance of equal to or greater than one acre.
- Construction activities that result in land disturbance of less than one acre if the construction activity is part of a larger common plan of development or sale of one or more acres of disturbed land surface.
- Construction activity related to residential, commercial, or industrial development on lands currently used for agriculture including, but not limited to, the construction of buildings related to agriculture that are considered industrial pursuant to USEPA regulations, such as dairy barns and food processing facilities.
- Discharges of sediment associated with oil and gas exploration, production, processing, or treatment operations or transmission facilities.
- State/Local Cannabis Cultivation Compliance Consultations
- SWRCB Cannabis Site Management Plans
- SWRCB Cannabis Site Erosion and Sediment Control Plans
- SWRCB Cannabis Disturbed Area Stabilization Plans
- SWRCB Cannabis Nitrogen Management Plans
- SWRCB Cannabis Monitoring and Reporting
- Small Irrigation Registration- Cannabis
- County Cannabis Cultivation Site Plans
- County Cannabis Cultivation Permitting
- CDFA Cannabis Cultivation Property and Premises Diagrams
- County Cannabis Cultivation Appendix G and Project Descriptions
- State Cannabis Cultivation Licensing
- Road Inventories
- Wetland Delineations
- CEQA Initial Studies
- CEQA Mitigated Negative Declarations
- Invasive Species/Bullfrog Management Plans
- Bullfrog Monitoring and Reporting
- Water Management Plans
- Stream Restoration Plans
- Diversion Infrastructure Plans
- CDFW Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreements
- General Water Quality Certifications
- Biological Assessments
- Botanical Assessments
- County Cannabis Use Permits
- Nesting Bird Surveys
- Pre-Construction Surveys
- On-Site Construction Monitoring
- CEQA Notices of Exemption
- CEQA Environmental Impact Reports